xaitMap for Unity is a plug-in for Unity and Unity Pro to help you get your game characters navigating a game environment with just a few clicks. With xaitMap for Unity, you can develop in Windows, and deploy on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Web Player. The first 250 customers get it for $249!
Once installed, xaitMap for Unity brings fast navigation mesh (NavMesh) generation, intuitive path creation, advanced individual and crowd movements, dynamic collision avoidance, and more to Unity’s menu structure and interface.
– Works with Unity and Unity Pro (v3.4 and later)
– Develop on Windows (Mac Support Coming Soon)
– Deploy Pathfinding on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Unity Web Player
– Fast 3D NavMesh Generation on Any Type of Terrain
– Real Mesh – No Grid or Manual Waypoint Graphs
– Suitable for Indoor and Large Terrains, or Combinations of Both
– Extremely Fast Rebuilds on Edits to Your Level Geometry through Sector Caching
– Highly Optimized A* Pathfinding with Raytraced Path Optimization
– State-of-the-Art Collision Avoidance
– Waypoint Patrol and Follow Behaviors Included
Not a Unity User? Check out our full version of xaitMap for game and simulation development.
Runtime libraries and a graphical finite state machine (FSM) editor that fits perfectly into Unity’s scene editor and Mono Develop environment.
See who else is using xaitment's AI products.